Urnati Global Compact
Urnati Global CompactIn this time of technological advances and cultural awareness, it is also a time for the world to come together under one umbrella, to unite the regions and ethnicities of Urnati as one, for the promise and building of a better Urnati. In such a manner as to be fair and equal to all denizens of the planet, it is hereby agreed:
Accordingly, it is agreed that the Urnati people shall be free and that all denizens shall have and keep all these liberties, rights, and concessions well and peaceably in their fullness and entirety for them and their heirs, in all things and all places in perpetuity.
- The Parties to this Compact reaffirm their faith in the Charter of the Urnati Regions' purposes and principles, and their desire to live in peace with all peoples and governments. They are determined to safeguard the freedom, common heritage, and civilization of their peoples, founded on the principles of democracy, individual liberty, and the rule of law. They seek to promote stability and well-being on Urnati.
- They resolve to unite their efforts for collective defense and the preservation of peace and security. They, therefore, agree to this Urnati Global Compact.
- The Regions undertake, as outlined in the Charter of the Urnati Regions, to settle any dispute in which they may be involved by peaceful means in such a manner that global peace and security and justice are not endangered, and to refrain in their international relations from the threat or use of force in any manner inconsistent with the purposes of the Urnati Regions.
- The Regions will contribute toward further developing peaceful and friendly global relations by strengthening their free institutions by bringing about a better understanding of the principles upon which these institutions are founded and promoting stability and well-being. They will seek to eliminate conflict in their global economic policies and will encourage economic collaboration between any or all of them.
- The Parties will consult together whenever, in the opinion of any one of them, the territorial integrity, political independence, or security of any of the Regions is threatened.
- As a result of this, the Regions establish a Council, on which each of them shall be represented, to consider matters concerning the implementation of this Treaty. The Council shall be so organized as to be able to meet promptly at any time.
- It is also agreed that all Urnatis are free and shall have their rights undiminished, and their liberties unimpaired, that the rights of all Urnati are recognized. That these rights and freedoms we shall observe ourselves and intend to be observed in good faith by our descendants in perpetuity.
- No levies or fines may be levied on Urnati citizens without the general consent of the Urnati regions.
- All regions shall enjoy liberties and free customs.
- Ordinary lawsuits shall be held in a fixed place in each region.
- There shall be standard measures of all goods. Such measures will be used in all regions to avoid confusion and translation errors. These measures include monetary value, hard and perishable goods, and raw materials.
- In the future, no official shall place an individual on trial upon their unsupported statement without producing credible witnesses to the truth of it.
- No free individual shall be seized, imprisoned, stripped of their rights or possessions, outlawed or exiled, or deprived of their standing in any way. Nor will there proceedings under force against them, except by the lawful judgment of their equals and the law of the land.
- To no one will be sold, denied, or delayed right or justice.
- All merchants may travel Urnati unharmed and without fear and may stay or travel within it for trade purposes, free from all illegal exactions, per properly enacted laws.
- All these customs and liberties that we have granted shall be observed in on Urnati. Let all denizens observe them and protect them.
The Urnati Global Compact was created to codify the agreement between all Urnati regions that they would go forward as one unified entity, rather than separate regions.
Version 7 of the CSS is being installed and debugged. Please drop a comment if you see things are wonky. - -Kahuna the Elder, 1/18/21